Friday, February 6, 2009

Ice Storm in Arkansas











Finally get my internet back after the ice storm in Fayetteville.School canceled for 4 days and everything finally go back to normal.now it started getting better.The warm-up continues through the weekend with temperatures approaching the upper 60's to 70º.
Here is some picture about what happen in where I live,Lowell, 20 mins drive to school.






My home-town never snow, so for me,the ice storm gave me the chance to see what is really like to be in white,lol, it's cold. but it was OK, just a few days can't really go out,today, I've been already back to T-shirt and thin sweater walking outside now.




In campus:Our city crews have been out clearing debris, try to get rid of the mess. This Monday, when i saw everyone and say Hi, felt like it was a long time and a tiring vacation.Great thing happen last weekend, we went to hiking to Lost valley waterfall in baffulo river,taking the advantage of ice melting, we saw amazing waterfall and had fun caving,too. More detail are coming soon, after I read my TLOG case,lol, homework for next Wednesday.





1 comment:

  1. relaxing massage, sensual massage, massage buddy, swedish massage,free massage

    http://massageandhealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete