Saturday, February 28, 2009

My happy Valentine's day,Friday the 13th






Got a little bit time to cook and had an awesome Valentine's day.
Testing out our new Nikon D40 camera by shooting some of our special dinner.
We went to see the movie Friday the 13th. Well, this movie is better than I thought, specially when I find out the leading actor is Jared Padalecki ,my the show Supernatural hero! I know it sounds lame,I'm not expecting lots of people know about show Supernatural here in US, but guess what,this show is so popular in China, just like prison break.
I can say this is a quality remake, following the same old horror movie routine, but there's still something new. I guess i watched almost all the Jason's movie,Friday the 13th (remake),Friday the 13th Part 2, Friday the 13th: Final Chapter, Friday the 13th (original), Friday the 13th: Jason Lives, Friday the 13th Part 3: AFreddy vs Jason: Friday the 13th: New Blood, Friday the 13th: New Beginning, Jason Goes to Hell.
I like this remake and the original the most.









No comments:

Post a Comment