Friday, March 6, 2009

Watchmen movie!Watchmen!Watchmen!

Escape from mid term exam for a little bit and realize that watchmen come out this week.
Friday afternoon, we decided to watch this movie,since we've been waiting for it for more than half a year.



























The beauty of violence is the first feeling i had after 3 mins at the beginning. still can see the style of "the 300" in most of the fighting scene.
Talking about the way of expressing the beauty of violence, Quentin Tarantino is the master of it.I'm wondering if he made this movie,how it would be?
The comic book it self is a master piece, the movie changed the original ending and compare to the movie ending. I like the original one more. Still don't have time to finish the comic book,but after this movie,I'll definitely go back and read it.

Last night,I was reading my economics notes and prepare for the midterm exam. We just finished the price discrimilation, and when my husband mentioned about going to see the moive, the first words jump to my head are"price discrimilation, comsumer surplus",cuz moive ticket is the example that we talked about in class. Then I realized that I started to apply economic theory into daily life now,oh yeah...lol


3 comments:

  1. Hi!This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.Just about everything looks good displayed.

    ----------
    Shihtzu bowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.

    ---------
    Belastingconsulent amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much obliged to you for sharing your online journal here and you truly gave me motivation and you inspire me on this post. Trusting you will have some post with respect to some legitimate guidance for an understudies that need the board about dropping the subject and exchanging to another school.
    Fluchtplan

    ReplyDelete